- AC power input: Used to connect the power adapter
- Stereo/mono switch: Used to select stereo signal or mono signal to the output channel.
- Stereo REC input interface: Used to connect the audio source device to the headphone amplifier as input signal, this input signal will be assigned to all output channels.
4.3.5mm input interface: Used to connect the audio source device to the headphone amplifier as input signal, this input signal will be assigned to all output channels.
- Power indicator: this light is on when the headphone amplifier is working.
- Volume control: Used to adjust the volume level of the current channel output, rotate clockwise to increase the volume and counterclockwise to decrease the volume.
- Level signal display: Used to display the current channel output signal.
- Output interface: Used to connect headphones for monitoring.
Input interface: stereo 3.5mmTRS interface, stereo RCA interface.
Input impedance: 22K Ohm
Maximum input signallevel: +22dB
Output interface: 4*stereo 6.35mmTRS interface, 4*stereo 3.5mmTRS interface.
Output impedance: minimum 16 ohms
Maximum gain: 19dB
S/N Ratio: >98dB
Power supply: AC12v 300mA external power adapter.