1. Compact structure, excellent production technique with stylish design;
2. It’s convenient to install and transport by light weight;
3. With high-efficiency digital power conversion circuit, strong power output, the lower power consumption, green and environmental.
4. Relying on professional dynamic limiter protection technology to protect the audio system more effectively without sacrificing sound quality.
5. Adopting unique Hifi audio professional high-power electrolytic capacitors to more highly restore the true nature of the sound.
6. Power supplying is a new solution with the best weight-to-volume ratio, which makes the weight 40% lighter than traditional power amplifiers. It’s Class-D digital power amplifier circuit with toroidal transformer which can effectively prevent the interference of power radiation to the sound quality, that is more perfect graph than the traditional transformer.
7. Fully automatic protection, including voltage limit, DC protection, overheat protection, overload protection, short circuit protection, soft start, etc.
|Rated Output power
*@AC230V 50Hz THD+N=1% stable power supply and all channels loaded
|8Ω Stereo output||600Wx2||800Wx2||1000Wx2||1200Wx2|
|4Ω Stereo output||900Wx2||1200Wx2||1500Wx2||1800Wx2|
|2Ω Stereo Output||1100Wx2||1400Wx2||1800Wx2||2200Wx2|
|8ΩBridged Mono Output||1800W||2400W||3000W||3600W|
|4Ω Bridged Mono Output||1900W||2500W||3200W||3800W|
|Input Impedance||20KΩ (balance)/10KΩ (unbalance)|
|Input Sensitivity||0.775 V|
|Power Supply||160V~240VAC 50/60HZ|
|Power Delay||4 seconds|
|Protection||Short circuit, overheating, input overload, output overload，over current, DC, soft start|
|Operation Knobs||Front panel:Power switch/Volume(Per Channel is Individualde control) Stereo,parallel,bridge
Rear panel：AC Input,Audio Input/output,Sensitivity switch
|LED Indicators（Per Channel）||LED Screen:Mode/Temperature;Pro/Pow ,SIGNAL,CLIP indicators in front panel|
|Connectors（Per Channel）||Input：XLR / Output：NL4|
|Cooling（Air Flow）||Exhaust cooling system.The air flow is from front to back of the amplifier|